Tue, 9 April 2013 - Wed, 10 April 2013
Categories No Categories
- Understand and acquire the skills to use SAP Productivity Pak accurately and consult with authority.
- Learn to maximise the value of the tool.
- develop and conveniently update training materials at a manageable cost.
- Lower support costs by reducing the calls to the help desk.
- Content Developers and SPP Project Administrators
Course based on software release
- SAP Productivity Pak (SPP) application by Ancile Version 4.51
- Review SPP components and directory structures
- Exploring the editor workspace
- Creating and opening content
- Recording and Editing procedural content
- Designing and planning eLearning Courses
- Creating eLearning courses
- Editing and formatting courses
- Managing content
- Local and Batch publishing
- Navigating the Server workspace
- Checking Documents In/Out of the Server
- Using the Glossary
- Using Workflow and review process
- Adding Annotations
- Creating and Editing Student Guides
- Collaboration Features
- Please note this training is based on Version 4.51 of the application.
Bookings are closed for this event.
What our clients say
I found Praxa’s training was of the highest level. The trainer was most knowledge, educating attendees at a pace that was aimed to meet all levels, whilst being extremely informative and engaging. The knowledge gained has already had a profound impact on our business reporting, efficiencies and strategic direction.
General Manager – Central Services
Everything is explained in a clear, concise manner, was fun!
Melbourne Grammar School
Hands-on experience. Activities related to functions (which) I would need to carry out at work.
Royal Melbourne Hospital