Tue, 19 February 2013 - Fri, 22 February 2013
Categories No Categories
- This course will prepare you to configure the SAP POS Data Management Environment for communication with point-of-sale systems (POS) and for sales audit reporting as well as communication with an ERP backend system
- SAP customers, SAP partners and SAP employees
- *Essential: SAP BW (technology and content), SAP Retail POS interface *Recommended: SAPIRT Function Overview in SAP for Retail
Course based on software release
- SAP NetWeaver BI_CONT 703
- Overview and architecture of POS Data Management
- Interface options for POS inbound processing
- Sales Audit using the POS Workbench
- Customizing for POS Data Management
- Reporting using the content for POS Analytics
- Data distribution via flexible outbound processing
- New more flexible master data check
- Two step outbound processing
- Integration with ERP EHP2 (inventory lookup,physical inventory in stores during opening hours)
- The focus of this workshop is providing early access to important information using early course material instead of using detailed course binders
- The course material is available in English only
- This workshop covers the technology as well as the business background. POS processes are integrated to functions in inventory management, financial controlling, sales and distribution
- This workshop mainly deals with POS-specific customizing settings, only a minor part deals with data modeling. However, integration aspects will also be discussed.
- Topics not covered: Introduction into basic concepts of POS data processing, mapping, archiving
- Methods: Presentations by SAP consultants (POS Data Management, BW for Retail), system demonstrations, hands-on exercises, discussions.
Bookings are closed for this event.
What our clients say
I found Praxa’s training was of the highest level. The trainer was most knowledge, educating attendees at a pace that was aimed to meet all levels, whilst being extremely informative and engaging. The knowledge gained has already had a profound impact on our business reporting, efficiencies and strategic direction.
General Manager – Central Services
Everything is explained in a clear, concise manner, was fun!
Melbourne Grammar School
Hands-on experience. Activities related to functions (which) I would need to carry out at work.
Royal Melbourne Hospital