Tue, 19 February 2013 - Wed, 20 February 2013
Categories No Categories
- Enable customers to install, implement and maintain their SAP Information Steward landscape
- Create projects, integrate and profile your data, define data validation rules and data quality scorecards to visualize data quality assessment results
- Create and maintain your own cleansing packages to improve the data quality of your data
- Understand the concepts of technical metadata integration and unified business term glossary
- Solution consultants responsible for implementing information governance projects.
- Power users responsible for implementing, administering, and managing information governance projects.
- Basic knowledge of data quality management and metadata management
Course based on software release
- SAP Information Steward 4.0
- Information Steward Vision & Positioning
- Information Steward Overview & Highlights
- Information Steward Architecture, Installation, and Deployment
- Validation Rules (Create, bind, execute rules, view rule results)
- DQ Scorecard (Create, bind, execute rules, view scorecard)
- Creating Information Steward Views and Working with File Formats
- Metadata management and Metapedia
- Information Steward Administration (Task management, utilities, user management)
- Performance and Scalability considerations
- Cleansing Package Builder Overview
- Using Cleansing Package Builder (Explore the Task Screen, wizard, design mode, advance mode & publishing)
- This 2-day course describes the architecture, installation, and deployment SAP Information Steward. You will learn how to create projects, integrate and profile your data, define data validation rules and data quality scorecards to visualize data quality assessment results. Also you will learn how to create and maintain your own cleansing packages to improve the data quality of your data. Upon completion of this course, you will be able to describe the concepts of technical metadata integration and unified business term glossary.
- Related Courses
Bookings are closed for this event.
What our clients say
I found Praxa’s training was of the highest level. The trainer was most knowledge, educating attendees at a pace that was aimed to meet all levels, whilst being extremely informative and engaging. The knowledge gained has already had a profound impact on our business reporting, efficiencies and strategic direction.
General Manager – Central Services
Everything is explained in a clear, concise manner, was fun!
Melbourne Grammar School
Hands-on experience. Activities related to functions (which) I would need to carry out at work.
Royal Melbourne Hospital