Mon, 18 February 2013 - Fri, 22 February 2013
Categories No Categories
- Implement complex SAP NW PI scenarios, including enhanced mapping and BPM Functions
- Development consultants responsible for configuring SAP NW PI scenarios
- TBIT40 SAP NetWeaver Process Integration 7.1
- BIT402 PI – Adapter Concepts (File, JDBC, JMS, Mail)
- BIT403 PI – Adapter Concepts (Plain HTTP, IDoc, RFC, SOAP, PCK)
- BIT100 SAP NetWeaver Process Integration – Overview
- BIT140 Introduction to XML
- Basic Java programming knowledge
Course based on software release
- SAP NetWeaver Process Integration 7.3
- Overview of BPM
- Step types for ccBPM processes in the SAP PI Infrastructure
- BPEL4WS import and export
- Delivered samples (process patterns)
- Exception handling in ccBPM processes
- Monitoring and error handling in ccBPM processes
- Overview of mapping techniques
- Standard functions in message mapping
- User-defined functions in message mapping
- Complex mapping tasks in message mapping
- Value-mapping techniques in message mapping
- Further techniques of message mapping
- Integrating Java, and XSLT mapping
- Examination for certification as a Development Consultant for SAP Process Integration
- To ensure that you retain the knowledge gained in this course and successfully complete the certification examination, it is essential that you consolidate the content in your own time after the course.
Bookings are closed for this event.
What our clients say
I found Praxa’s training was of the highest level. The trainer was most knowledge, educating attendees at a pace that was aimed to meet all levels, whilst being extremely informative and engaging. The knowledge gained has already had a profound impact on our business reporting, efficiencies and strategic direction.
General Manager – Central Services
Everything is explained in a clear, concise manner, was fun!
Melbourne Grammar School
Hands-on experience. Activities related to functions (which) I would need to carry out at work.
Royal Melbourne Hospital