Mon, 18 February 2013 - Thu, 21 February 2013
Categories No Categories
- Familiarize yourself with the Sybase Unwired Platform 2.1.1
- Understand the mobility terminology, concepts, and architectures
- Learn how to develop and test mobile business applications with the Unwired Workspace
- Develop and deploy Mobile Business Objects (MBO) using data servers, SAP application servers, Web Services, REST Web Services, etc. as enterprise data services
- Develop mobile applications using generated code and mobile platform APIs for iOS, BlackBerry, Android and Windows Mobile
- Familiarize yourself with the development of a mobile workflow application using the new Hybrid Web Container feature
- Mobile Application Developers with expertise in one of the following programming languages: C#, Objective C, or Java
- Familiarity with Object-Oriented and mobile device development terms and concepts
- Intermediate level SQL programming
- Fundamental level Java, C#, and .Net programming
- Introduction to Sybase Unwired Platform
- Sybase Unwired Platform Architecture for developers
- Installation and prerequisites for Unwired WorkSpace SDK and various APIs
- Post-installation tasks
- Design and development
- Developing application with the Unwired WorkSpace (Eclipse)
- Configuration of the Unwired WorkSpace
- MBO creation methods
- MBO operations, parameters and attributes
- Defining MBO relationships
- MBO deployment to Unwired Server
- Hybrid Web Container-based mobile workflow development
- Deploying to Blackberry, Android, Windows Mobile and iOS devices
- Viewing and testing the generated application
- Creating SOAP and REST Web Service MBOs
- SAP integration using JCo (does not cover integration with DOEC and SAP NW Gateway)
- Developing applications using the Sybase Unwired Platform APIs
- Learn how to develop simple to large and complex Mobile Applications using Sybase Unwired Platform 2.1.
- This course will initially focus on the development of enterprise level Native and Mobile Workflow (Hybrid Web Container-based) applications using Sybase Unwired Platform.
- You will first develop MBOs, and then move onto building mobile applications using a combination of Sybase Unwired Platform code generation and .NET for Windows Mobile, Objective C for iOS, and Java for BlackBerry and Android, and Hybrid Web Container-based mobile workflows.
- You will also learn how to customize platform-specific user interfaces using Sybase and third-party SDK APIs. The goal is to teach you how to develop native and mobile workflow applications using Sybase Unwired Platform 2.1.
- To take full advantage of Sybase Unwired Platform’s capabilities, you will learn how to interact with ancillary technologies like third-party IDEs, SDKs, Web Services and RESTful Web Services. While this course does not cover web-technology topics in detail, you will be given enough information to start down the learning path towards using several methods of customizing mobile applications.
- Format: Lecture: Lecture: 50% Labs: 50%
Bookings are closed for this event.
What our clients say
I found Praxa’s training was of the highest level. The trainer was most knowledge, educating attendees at a pace that was aimed to meet all levels, whilst being extremely informative and engaging. The knowledge gained has already had a profound impact on our business reporting, efficiencies and strategic direction.
General Manager – Central Services
Everything is explained in a clear, concise manner, was fun!
Melbourne Grammar School
Hands-on experience. Activities related to functions (which) I would need to carry out at work.
Royal Melbourne Hospital