Mon, 13 May 2013 - Fri, 17 May 2013
Categories No Categories
- Introduction to Operations and Support Tools of the SAP Solution Manager
- Description of the tasks that makeup the Operations side of Solution Manger as well as the features and functions.
- Understand the basic requirements for configuration of SAP Solution Manager
- System Administrators
- Technical Consultants
- Technical Managers
- ADM100: Administration AS ABAP I
- ADM200: Administration AS Java
Course based on software release
- SAP Solution Manager 7.1
- SAP Solution Manager Overview: available scenarios, extensions, work center
- Technical Overview: Installation, Architecture, Sizing
- Basic Configuration: SOLMAN_SETUP, SMSY, LMDB, System Landscape Directory, Solution Manager Diagnostics
- Authorizations in SAP Solution Manager
- Maintenance Optimizer, Maintenance Certificate, Issue and Task Management
- Solution Manager Diagnostics: configuration using SOLMAN_SETUP
- Early Watch Alert Reporting: ABAP & Java
- Additional administrative Tasks
- Technical Monitoring and System Monitoring
- Service Level Reporting
- Solution Reporting: Technical Reporting, Management Reporting
Bookings are closed for this event.
What our clients say
I found Praxa’s training was of the highest level. The trainer was most knowledge, educating attendees at a pace that was aimed to meet all levels, whilst being extremely informative and engaging. The knowledge gained has already had a profound impact on our business reporting, efficiencies and strategic direction.
General Manager – Central Services
Everything is explained in a clear, concise manner, was fun!
Melbourne Grammar School
Hands-on experience. Activities related to functions (which) I would need to carry out at work.
Royal Melbourne Hospital