Mon, 25 February 2013 - Fri, 1 March 2013
Categories No Categories
- In this course, participants learn to apply the basic functions of inventory management and the physical inventory.
- Participants learn how to create different goods movements in the SAP system and, if necessary, take any particular features into consideration.
- They also learn to apply special functions of inventory management and to manage the physical inventory, and the Customizing settings relevant to inventory management and the physical inventory.
- Project team Members
- SCM500 Processes in Procurement
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP 6.0 Enhancement Package 6
- Goods receipts
- Stock transfers/transfer postings
- Goods issues
- Special forms of procurement (subcontracting, consignment, pipeline)
- Special forms of material valuation (split valuation, non-valuated material)
- Physical inventory and special inventory procedures: cycle counting and sample-based physical inventory in SAP
- Reporting in inventory management
- Selected customizing-settings for inventory management and physical inventory
- This course does not cover the structuring of a warehouse and the movements in the Warehouse Management system. These topics are dealt with in the course SCM630 (Warehouse Management). Shipping processing movements are covered in course SCM610 (Delivery Processes).
- Batch management in examined in course SCM595 (Batch Management).
- This training is for Innovations 2011 which includes ERP 6.0 EhP6, CRM 7.0 EhP2, SRM 7.0 EhP2, PLM 7.0 EhP2 and SCM 7.0 EhP2. This software is not yet in unrestricted shipment. The software is still in the SAP Ramp- Up phase, and your company must be nominated as an official SAP Ramp-Up customer according to the applicable processes prior to getting access to this particular software version. For more information about the ramp-up process and conditions for participation, see SAP Service Marketplace: http://service.sap.com/rampup.
Bookings are closed for this event.
What our clients say
I found Praxa’s training was of the highest level. The trainer was most knowledge, educating attendees at a pace that was aimed to meet all levels, whilst being extremely informative and engaging. The knowledge gained has already had a profound impact on our business reporting, efficiencies and strategic direction.
General Manager – Central Services
Everything is explained in a clear, concise manner, was fun!
Melbourne Grammar School
Hands-on experience. Activities related to functions (which) I would need to carry out at work.
Royal Melbourne Hospital