Mon, 29 April 2013 - Fri, 3 May 2013
Categories No Categories
- Use the SAP Agentry Work Manager for SAP development platform to create mobile applications specifically for SAP backend systems
- Test and debug mobile applications using emulation software
- Mobile Application Architects
- Mobile Application Developers
- MOB300: SAP Agentry Essentials
- Expert level understanding and practical experience in object- oriented development and design
- SAP ABAP programming experience
- Knowledge of JAVA
- Basic understanding of network concepts and client-server communications
- Basic level SQL programming
- Familiarity with mobility concepts
- Familiarity with handheld devices and emulators
Course based on software release
- SAP Work Manager for SAP 5.2
- SAP ECC Overview
- Install Agentry Server and Editor
- Set up the java Environment and JCo
- Configure Agentry ini files, etc…
- Basic Connectivity Test
- Functionality Acceptance Test
- Exchange Process Demonstration: Exchange layer concepts & Features (such as exchange table, handler, field selection, filter rules)
- Advanced Modification / Configuration: Add New and Complex Data Tables, Modify Transactions, Add New Data Objects, Add New Exchange Objects, Upstream Transactions
- Eclipse JAVA Best Practices
- Trouble Shooting Techniques: JAVA Debugger, JMAP, Lessons Learned, Standards, General Staging
- Advanced Agentry Configuration: Advanced Rules, Branding
- SAP Exchange Process and SMART: Architecture, Intro to the Add-On Component, Exchange process functionality, Filtering, SE37 Field Changes
- SE 37 Logging
- Hands-on Exercises creating Exchanges, Modifying Complex Tables, Transactions, and Fetches
- Transmit Configurations
- Remote Objects
- Local Exchange table/key mappings
- Lessons Learned from Implementation
- This course is delivered both in the classroom and virtually (remote classroom). See the Course Schedule tab to view all delivery dates and their venue; classroom or virtual.
- This is an intensive programming course designed to enable consultants to configure Work Manager for SAP technology to meet the needs of lean operating goals. This course delivers a sophisticated skill set for personnel currently comfortable with mobile server configuration.
- This course builds on the knowledge gained from the MOB300: SAP Agentry Essentials course.
Bookings are closed for this event.
What our clients say
I found Praxa’s training was of the highest level. The trainer was most knowledge, educating attendees at a pace that was aimed to meet all levels, whilst being extremely informative and engaging. The knowledge gained has already had a profound impact on our business reporting, efficiencies and strategic direction.
General Manager – Central Services
Everything is explained in a clear, concise manner, was fun!
Melbourne Grammar School
Hands-on experience. Activities related to functions (which) I would need to carry out at work.
Royal Melbourne Hospital