Mon, 25 February 2013 - Fri, 1 March 2013
Categories No Categories
- Participants learn the attributes, special features and the syntax of the Java programming language
- They can implement simple object-oriented applications in Java
- They can call remote function modules in an SAP system from a java application
- Programming knowledge in any programming language
- Basic knowledge of ABAP, especially about function modules and BAPIs
- Development tools in the Java 2 Software Development Kit
- SAP NetWeaver Developer Studio
- Java data types
- Operators, expressions and statements
- Object-oriented programming with Java
- Inheritance and interfaces
- Exception handling
- Collection framework
- SAP Java Connector
- Overview of Java 2 Enterprise Edition (J2EE)
- The course uses the SAP NetWeaver Developer Studio as the development environment. All subsequent courses (JAxxx) require that you understand the contents of this course.
Bookings are closed for this event.
What our clients say
I found Praxa’s training was of the highest level. The trainer was most knowledge, educating attendees at a pace that was aimed to meet all levels, whilst being extremely informative and engaging. The knowledge gained has already had a profound impact on our business reporting, efficiencies and strategic direction.
General Manager – Central Services
Everything is explained in a clear, concise manner, was fun!
Melbourne Grammar School
Hands-on experience. Activities related to functions (which) I would need to carry out at work.
Royal Melbourne Hospital