Mon, 25 February 2013 - Fri, 1 March 2013
Categories No Categories
- Explain the positioning and functionality of the Solution SAP Procurement for Public Sector and the combination and integration of different SAP components that it comprises
- Configure SAP’s solution Procurement for Public Sector in SRM and ECC
- This course is aimed at SAP consultants, partners and customer project team members responsible for defining and implementing a procurement solution. Also presales roles will benefit from this course.
- Knowledgeable of SAP SRM server configuration a covered in the SAP course SRM210 – SRM Server Configuration
- Knowledgeable of SAP ERP MM Purchasing solution covered in the SAP course SCM520 – Purchasing
- Knowledgeable of SAP ERP Logistics Invoice Verification covered in the SAP course SCM515 – Logistics Invoice Verification
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.0, Enhancement Package 5
- SAP SRM 7.0, Enhancement Package 1
- SAP Document Builder in the SAP Business Suite Foundation 702
- Outline the concept and positioning of SAP Procurement for Public Sector
- Understand and be able to explain functional enhancements to processes, integration and functions in SAP Procurement for Public Sector, specially:
- Enhanced features for procurement documents like hierarchies, options, etc.
- Public tendering scenarios with two envelope bidding, tender fee, etc.
- Enhanced financial integration like down payment and retentions integration
- Additional features and enhanced processes like closeout and selective release
Bookings are closed for this event.
What our clients say
I found Praxa’s training was of the highest level. The trainer was most knowledge, educating attendees at a pace that was aimed to meet all levels, whilst being extremely informative and engaging. The knowledge gained has already had a profound impact on our business reporting, efficiencies and strategic direction.
General Manager – Central Services
Everything is explained in a clear, concise manner, was fun!
Melbourne Grammar School
Hands-on experience. Activities related to functions (which) I would need to carry out at work.
Royal Melbourne Hospital