Tue, 26 March 2013 - Thu, 28 March 2013
Categories No Categories
- Explain the main areas of the Web-based SAP E-Recruiting solution
- Configure SAP E-Recruiting processes to meet the business requirements of your recruitment organization.
- Application Consultants
- Development Consultants
- Support Consultants
- System Architects
- Unit Tester / Power User
- Change Manager
- HR050 Business Processes in Human Capital Management
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP 6.0 Enhancement Package 6
- SAP NetWeaver W 7.1
- Create Requisitions
- Configure Process Templates
- Create Questions and Questionnaires
- Manage Applications
- Execute E-Mail Verification
- Outline Talent Relationship Management
- Execute E-Recruiting Reports
- Explain Integration into SAP ERP
Bookings are closed for this event.
What our clients say
I found Praxa’s training was of the highest level. The trainer was most knowledge, educating attendees at a pace that was aimed to meet all levels, whilst being extremely informative and engaging. The knowledge gained has already had a profound impact on our business reporting, efficiencies and strategic direction.
General Manager – Central Services
Everything is explained in a clear, concise manner, was fun!
Melbourne Grammar School
Hands-on experience. Activities related to functions (which) I would need to carry out at work.
Royal Melbourne Hospital