Wed, 13 February 2013 - Fri, 15 February 2013
Categories No Categories
- Implement information models in SAP HANA
- Replicate data using SAP Landscape Transformation (SLT)
- Load data using SAP Data Services
- This course is for consultants, project team members and data modellers seeking to optimise reporting performance using SAP HANA. It builds on the introduction provided in the HA100 or TZHANA course and teaches more advanced modelling and structuring techniques. The objective is to enable students to create ever more efficient reporting applications.
- Application Consultants
- Project team members
- Data Modeling Consultants
- HA100 or HA100R
- Experience in data modeling
- Basic understanding of SQL
Course based on software release
- SAP HANA 1.0 SPS04 (Revision 28)
- Approaching SAP HANA modeling
- Connecting tables
- Advanced modeling features including
- Restricted & calculated measures
- Filter operations and variables
- Calculation views
- Currency conversion
- Introduction to SQL script and script based calculation views
- Full text search
- Processing information models
- Managing modeling content
- SAP HANA user management and privileges
- Trigger-based replication with SAP Landscape Transformation (SLT)
- Data provisioning using SAP Data Services
- Uploading data from flat files
- Utilizing SAP Direct Extractor extraction (DXC)
Bookings are closed for this event.
What our clients say
I found Praxa’s training was of the highest level. The trainer was most knowledge, educating attendees at a pace that was aimed to meet all levels, whilst being extremely informative and engaging. The knowledge gained has already had a profound impact on our business reporting, efficiencies and strategic direction.
General Manager – Central Services
Everything is explained in a clear, concise manner, was fun!
Melbourne Grammar School
Hands-on experience. Activities related to functions (which) I would need to carry out at work.
Royal Melbourne Hospital