Mon, 18 March 2013 - Tue, 19 March 2013
Categories No Categories
- Gain an overview of SAP HANA 1.0
- Understand the architecture of In-memory computing.
- Learn how SAP HANA provides new ERP analytical capabilities.
- This two day introductory course is for consultants, project team members and modelers seeking to learn about this exciting new technology. The course explains how to perform basic modeling and administrative tasks in SAP HANA Studio. Tasks include data provisioning using SAP BusinessObjects Data Services and creating flexible analytical models based on real-time data originating from SAP ERP applications. In order to cover the full spectrum, delegates will also learn about connectivity interfaces from SAP BusinessObjects BI 4 tools such as SAP BusinessObjects Explorer, SAP BusinessObjects Analysis and SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence into SAP HANA for reporting purposes, in order to cover an end to end scenario.
- Application Consultants
- Project team members
- SAP ERP reporting and analytics
- General Business Modeling experience
- Basic understanding of business system landscapes
Course based on software release
- SAP HANA 1.0 SPS04 (Revision 28)
- The SAP In-Memory Appliance (SAP HANA) enables business departments to analyze business as it happens. Individuals can create very flexible analytical models based on real-time data originating from business applications. ERP operational analytics is further enhanced with SAP HANA interfaces to BI client reporting tools, such as SAP BusinessObjects Explorer, SAP Crystal Reports, SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards and SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence.
- Overview of SAP HANA 1.0
- Architecture of SAP in-memory computing
- Overview on data provisioning in SAP HANA using
- SAP Data Services
- SAP LT Replication Server
- SAP Direct Extractor Connection (DXC)
- Flat File upload
- Modeling with SAP HANA
- SAP HANA Interfaces to BI client tools, including
- SAP BusinessObjects Explorer
- SAP BusinessObjects Analysis
- SAP Crystal Reports
- SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards
- SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence
Bookings are closed for this event.
What our clients say
I found Praxa’s training was of the highest level. The trainer was most knowledge, educating attendees at a pace that was aimed to meet all levels, whilst being extremely informative and engaging. The knowledge gained has already had a profound impact on our business reporting, efficiencies and strategic direction.
General Manager – Central Services
Everything is explained in a clear, concise manner, was fun!
Melbourne Grammar School
Hands-on experience. Activities related to functions (which) I would need to carry out at work.
Royal Melbourne Hospital