Tue, 26 March 2013 - Thu, 28 March 2013
Categories No Categories
- Course participants will get to know Interaction Center WebClient (IC WebClient) specific processes as well as IC WebClient specific functions and corresponding customizing settings.
- Members of project teams who are involved in implementing the SAP CRM Interaction Center WebClient
- SAP consultants and partners
- Customers who work with the SAP CRM Interaction Center WebClient
- SAPCRM Overview of the SAP CRM solution
- CR580 SAP CRM User Interface Recommended o Knowledge of SAP CRM processes
- CR100 SAP CRM Customizing Fundamentals
Course based on software release
- SAP CRM 7.0 EHP2
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.0 EHP6
- IC Agent functions
- IC Marketing and Sales
- IC Service
- IC Web Client Functions and Profiles
- Communication Architecture
- Agent Inbox
- Rule Modeler
- Category Modeler
- IC Manager functions
Bookings are closed for this event.
What our clients say
I found Praxa’s training was of the highest level. The trainer was most knowledge, educating attendees at a pace that was aimed to meet all levels, whilst being extremely informative and engaging. The knowledge gained has already had a profound impact on our business reporting, efficiencies and strategic direction.
General Manager – Central Services
Everything is explained in a clear, concise manner, was fun!
Melbourne Grammar School
Hands-on experience. Activities related to functions (which) I would need to carry out at work.
Royal Melbourne Hospital