Mon, 18 March 2013 - Fri, 22 March 2013
- Report in the Excel Interface of the EPM add-in.
- Report in the Web Client.
- Use business process flows for planning.
- Application Consultants
- Project leaders
- Project team members
- Report writers
- Technical pre-sales
- Experience with Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with OLAP products.
Course based on software release
- SAP BusinessObjects Planning and Consolidation, version for SAP NetWeaver 10.0
- This course is taught on the SAP NetWeaver platform, and therefore not all topics are relevant to the Microsoft version of the application.
- SAP BusinessObjects Planning and Consolidation – Overview
- The Excel Interface of the EPM add-in
- Distribution and Collection, Comments, and Planning Functions
- Business Process Flows
- Web Integration
- Drill Through
- Word and PowerPoint
- The course material is only available in English.
No tags submitted for this course yet
Bookings are closed for this event.
What our clients say
I found Praxa’s training was of the highest level. The trainer was most knowledge, educating attendees at a pace that was aimed to meet all levels, whilst being extremely informative and engaging. The knowledge gained has already had a profound impact on our business reporting, efficiencies and strategic direction.
General Manager – Central Services
Everything is explained in a clear, concise manner, was fun!
Melbourne Grammar School
Hands-on experience. Activities related to functions (which) I would need to carry out at work.
Royal Melbourne Hospital