Mon, 22 February 2016 - Tue, 23 February 2016
- Participants will gain the comprehensive skills and in-depth knowledge needed to access, analyze and share data using SAP BusinessObjects Interactive Analysis and BI launch pad.
- After this 2 day course, participants will be able to efficiently and effectively manage personal and corporate documents to access the information they and report users need, when they need it. They will be able to design reports using Interactive Analysis and share their analysis with other users.
- The target audience for this course is report designers who need to access and analyze information using Interactive Analysis and BI launch pad.
Course based on software release
- SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.1
- Overview of Interactive Analysis core functions
- Creating Interactive Analysis documents with queries
- Restricting data returned by a query
- Designing Interactive Analysis reports
- Enhancing the presentation of data in reports
- Formatting reports
- Calculating data with formulas and variables
- Using multiple data sources
- Analyzing data
- Managing and sharing Interactive Analysis documents
Bookings are closed for this event.
What our clients say
I found Praxa’s training was of the highest level. The trainer was most knowledge, educating attendees at a pace that was aimed to meet all levels, whilst being extremely informative and engaging. The knowledge gained has already had a profound impact on our business reporting, efficiencies and strategic direction.
General Manager – Central Services
Everything is explained in a clear, concise manner, was fun!
Melbourne Grammar School
Hands-on experience. Activities related to functions (which) I would need to carry out at work.
Royal Melbourne Hospital