Mon, 9 May 2016 - Fri, 13 May 2016
Praxa Summer Hill
- This course is designed to give you the comprehensive skills needed to work with the Information Design Tool. The Information Design Tool enables designers to extract, define, and manipulate metadata from relational and OLAP sources to create and deploy SAP BusinessObjects universes.
- In this course you learn how to use data from different source systems (SAP and non-SAP) with the SAP BusinessObjects BI client tools.
- Application Consultant
- Data Consultant / Manager
- Program / Project Manager
- System Administrator
- Working knowledge of SQL and relational databases
OLAP database management concepts, systems, and structures
Course based on software release
- SBOP BI PLATFORM 4.1
- Basic SAP BusinessObjects Universe Design
- Data Connections
- Data Foundations
- Business Layers
- Loops in a Data Foundation
- Data Restrictions
- Lists of Values (LOV)
- Parameters (LOV)
- Funbctions and Derived Tables(LOV)
- Universe Management, Deployment and Security
Bookings are closed for this event.
What our clients say
I found Praxa’s training was of the highest level. The trainer was most knowledge, educating attendees at a pace that was aimed to meet all levels, whilst being extremely informative and engaging. The knowledge gained has already had a profound impact on our business reporting, efficiencies and strategic direction.
General Manager – Central Services
Everything is explained in a clear, concise manner, was fun!
Melbourne Grammar School
Hands-on experience. Activities related to functions (which) I would need to carry out at work.
Royal Melbourne Hospital