Mon, 27 May 2013 - Wed, 29 May 2013
- Participants will gain the knowledge to participate in implementing, administering, and managing data integration projects
- The knowledge you will acquire will form the basis for more advanced training in Data Quality Services
- Project team members with basic knowledge of Data Warehousing and data integration concepts
- Data Warehousing consultants and project managers who work with data integration
- Basic knowledge of data warehousing and ETL (Extraction, Transfer and Loading) concepts
- Basic knowledge of SQL language
- Basic knowledge of elementary procedural programming
Course based on software release
- SAP BusinessObjects Data Services 4.0
- Describing Data Services
- Examing data acquisition and process chains
- Creating batch jobs for data integration
- Troubleshooting batch jobs
- Using functions, scripts and variables
- Using Platform Transforms
- Setting up error handling
- Capturing change in data
- Using the data integrator platform transforms
Bookings are closed for this event.
What our clients say
I found Praxa’s training was of the highest level. The trainer was most knowledge, educating attendees at a pace that was aimed to meet all levels, whilst being extremely informative and engaging. The knowledge gained has already had a profound impact on our business reporting, efficiencies and strategic direction.
General Manager – Central Services
Everything is explained in a clear, concise manner, was fun!
Melbourne Grammar School
Hands-on experience. Activities related to functions (which) I would need to carry out at work.
Royal Melbourne Hospital