Wed, 18 May 2016 - Fri, 20 May 2016
Praxa Summer Hill
- Participants will gain advance concepts of report design
- Business Analysts
- Report Writers
- Report Designers
- Application Developers
- BI System Administrators
- BOC310 Crystal Reports: Fundamentals of Report Design
Course based on software release
- SAP BusinessObjects Crystal Reports 2013
- Overview of the Repository and Repository data sources
- Fundamentals of managing reports
- Knowledge to create advance formulas
- Knowledge to apply variables and arrays
- Knowledge to create report templates and build specialised reports
Bookings are closed for this event.
What our clients say
I found Praxa’s training was of the highest level. The trainer was most knowledge, educating attendees at a pace that was aimed to meet all levels, whilst being extremely informative and engaging. The knowledge gained has already had a profound impact on our business reporting, efficiencies and strategic direction.
General Manager – Central Services
Everything is explained in a clear, concise manner, was fun!
Melbourne Grammar School
Hands-on experience. Activities related to functions (which) I would need to carry out at work.
Royal Melbourne Hospital