Mon, 6 June 2016 - Tue, 7 June 2016
- Participants will gain the fundamental concepts of report design
- Participants will acquire the basis for more advanced courses in the SAP BI curriculum
- Business Analysts
- Report Writers
- Report Designers
- Application Developers
- BI System Administrators
- Basic knowledge of database concepts
Course based on software release
- SAP BusinessObjects Crystal Reports 2013
- Fundamentals of planning and creating a report
- Overview of record selection, data organization and formatting
- Basics of creating formulas and applying conditional reporting
- Introduction to exporting and distribution of reports
Bookings are closed for this event.
What our clients say
I found Praxa’s training was of the highest level. The trainer was most knowledge, educating attendees at a pace that was aimed to meet all levels, whilst being extremely informative and engaging. The knowledge gained has already had a profound impact on our business reporting, efficiencies and strategic direction.
General Manager – Central Services
Everything is explained in a clear, concise manner, was fun!
Melbourne Grammar School
Hands-on experience. Activities related to functions (which) I would need to carry out at work.
Royal Melbourne Hospital