Wed, 6 March 2013 - Fri, 8 March 2013
Categories No Categories
- This course will prepare participants to use workflow tools to define and implement their own workflows.
- Project Team Members
- BIT600 – SAP Business Workflow – Concepts, Inbox and Template Usage
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.0
- Defining workflows using the Workflow Builder
- Enhancing business objects with the Business Object Builder
- Defining business process steps: task definition
- Data definition and containers
- Dynamic agent determination at runtime
- Triggering workflows with events
- Triggering events in the system
- Deadline monitoring
- Workflow Wizards
- Options for ad-hoc processing
Bookings are closed for this event.
What our clients say
I found Praxa’s training was of the highest level. The trainer was most knowledge, educating attendees at a pace that was aimed to meet all levels, whilst being extremely informative and engaging. The knowledge gained has already had a profound impact on our business reporting, efficiencies and strategic direction.
General Manager – Central Services
Everything is explained in a clear, concise manner, was fun!
Melbourne Grammar School
Hands-on experience. Activities related to functions (which) I would need to carry out at work.
Royal Melbourne Hospital