Mon, 4 February 2013 - Tue, 5 February 2013
Categories No Categories
- This course prepares participants to explain the fundamental terms and concepts in SAP Business Workflow and to make the appropriate settings for workflow processing.
- Participants learn how to find and activate business processes that are delivered by SAP (workflow templates). • In the course, they also set up an organizational workflow model, process work items, and evaluate runtime tables.
- Project managers
- Project team members
- Fundamental experience using SAP systems Recommended
- SAPTEC Fundamentals of SAP Web AS
- SAP01 SAP Overview
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.0
- Workflow terminology
- Use of workflow and workflow templates
- Basic Customizing settings in the SAP Business Workflow system
- Possible inboxes for work items
- Defining substitutes
- Processing work items
- Architecture: o
- Workflow components
- Activating templates
- Determining agents using Organizational Management
- Structure of organizational units, positions, and jobs
- The course does not cover how to build customer-specific workflows.
- This course is not an introductory course. The units on reporting, Customizing, and inboxes are discussed in BIT600 (SAP Business Workflow – Concepts, Inboxes, Reporting and Template Usage) only.
Bookings are closed for this event.
What our clients say
I found Praxa’s training was of the highest level. The trainer was most knowledge, educating attendees at a pace that was aimed to meet all levels, whilst being extremely informative and engaging. The knowledge gained has already had a profound impact on our business reporting, efficiencies and strategic direction.
General Manager – Central Services
Everything is explained in a clear, concise manner, was fun!
Melbourne Grammar School
Hands-on experience. Activities related to functions (which) I would need to carry out at work.
Royal Melbourne Hospital