Wed, 13 February 2013 - Thu, 14 February 2013
Categories No Categories
- Experience of SAP integration technology used in Process Integration
- Help when selecting suitable integration technologies for the different integration scenarios
- Explanation of general integration aspects
- Technical project managers
- System architects focusing on technical integration
- SAPTEC Fundamentals of SAP Web AS
Course based on software release
- ECC 6.0
- SAP NetWeaver Process Integration 7.3
- Areas of use and properties of the different integration technologies
- Relationships between the integration technologies, web services, ALE, BAPI, Process Integration, Web Application Server
- Basis communication technologies: IDoc, RFC, HTTP, SOAP
- Integration via Process Integration using Integration Server and/or Business Process Management
- Integration using Web Services and Enterprise SOA
- The course merely gives an overview and there are only few exercises for the participants to carry out in the system.
- The trainer will show how the different integration scenarios are used with live demonstrations.
Bookings are closed for this event.
What our clients say
I found Praxa’s training was of the highest level. The trainer was most knowledge, educating attendees at a pace that was aimed to meet all levels, whilst being extremely informative and engaging. The knowledge gained has already had a profound impact on our business reporting, efficiencies and strategic direction.
General Manager – Central Services
Everything is explained in a clear, concise manner, was fun!
Melbourne Grammar School
Hands-on experience. Activities related to functions (which) I would need to carry out at work.
Royal Melbourne Hospital