Mon, 25 February 2013 - Wed, 27 February 2013
Categories No Categories
- Create PDF-based forms for print scenarios
- Describe basic functions of Adobe LifeCycle Designer
- Integrate forms into ABAP programs
- Project Team Members
- Development Consultants
- BC400 ABAP Workbench Foundations
- Programming experience with ABAP
- Knowledge of SAPscript and SmartForms
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP 6.0 EHP6 / NetWeaver 7.30 EHP1
- Architecture of Interactive Forms
- Form Interface
- Form Context
- Form Structure
- Static Elements
- Dynamic Elements and Tables
- Integration into ABAP Programs
- From SAP NetWeaver 2004 (SAP Web AS 6.40), a new forms technology is available in addition to SAPscript and Smart Forms: SAP Interactive Forms by Adobe. As there are restrictions for the use of delivered standard forms for printing scenarios in SAP ERP 2004 and SAP ERP 2005, please make sure to have read SAP Notes 735050 and 894389 before booking BC480.
- The tool as such is officially called “SAP Interactive Forms by Adobe” even when used in pure printing scenarios. Course BC480 covers only such printing scenarios. It does not deal with interactive scenarios or with the integration into web applications.
- This class covers basic knowledge on printing scenarios and does not handle application-details or customizing-details.
Bookings are closed for this event.
What our clients say
I found Praxa’s training was of the highest level. The trainer was most knowledge, educating attendees at a pace that was aimed to meet all levels, whilst being extremely informative and engaging. The knowledge gained has already had a profound impact on our business reporting, efficiencies and strategic direction.
General Manager – Central Services
Everything is explained in a clear, concise manner, was fun!
Melbourne Grammar School
Hands-on experience. Activities related to functions (which) I would need to carry out at work.
Royal Melbourne Hospital